Me and Elizabeth.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Fun and Smiles
A friend Elizabeth and her two children came over today. My mom called during the visit and acted surprised when I told her someone was here. I laughed and reminded her that I do have friends. :) Elizabeth too lived in Japan (Sasabo) and is visiting family here in route to her husbands next duty station. What a blessing it was to have them over today. Seeing what her and her husband have been through with their youngest son while living overseas has been an inspiration. My long time readers may remember my mention of praying for a fellow Navy family whose newborn son was in an overseas NICU...well, I got to hug Gavin on his 6 month birthday!!!

Me and Elizabeth.
Emilito and our Little Ann.
Gavin sportin my 'cousin it' wig. You get to see the wig for the first time...on him. ;)
Gavin looking and pulling at my hair. :D
I am please to have found someone with less hair than me. So what if he's only 6 months.
Lil' buddy.
Emilito grubbin' away on the special of the day...Pizza!
But Bear was the one who served it with forks.
Me and Elizabeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Loved the pics!!! :) HUGS!!
haha:) I am sorry you had to "steal" your own pictures , next time I will be faster at it:) We had a great day , thanks for the laughs and fun:)
Awwwwwwwwww Thats awesome to see all the wonder pictures of you and your friend...Im glad you got the chance to spend time together!!!! Kewl Beans...!!!!
I Love the pics the one with the cousin IT wig was a hoot...lol
also the booger picker one...hm yeah....I always knew you were a booger picker...lol
Love you baby!!!
Auntie Angie
Post a Comment