I love yogurt and cottage cheese mixed together.
My kids are the cutest even when they stink from playing outside.
I have the best husband in the world that loves me so much and takes great care of his family.
I want the ice cream man to come by so I can buy a fudgecicle!
Thats all.
8 comments:
your too cute :O) I love you and you do have a great husband if I say so myself :O)you will get your ice cream Im sure of that :O)
You make me laugh...
Gosh I love you!
I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
You make me laugh!! HUGS!! :)
Averi Averi...Did you know your Auntie Angie LOVES cottage cheese too!!! I eat alot of it...I should own stock in the frickin cottage cheese market...lol
Ice Cream sounds good too...Maybe even some frozen cheesecake...yummmy!!!
Love ya baby!!! Hope your mouth starts feeling better really fast!!!!
I love you to pieces Miss Averi! Especially for these nice and simple blogs! LOL
Lol:) Enjoyed the update!;)
'To get something you never had, you have to
>>>> do something you never did.'
>>>> When God takes something from your grasp, He's not
>>>> punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive
>>>> something better.
>>>> Concentrate on this sentence... 'The will of God
>>>> will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect
>>>> you.'
Grandma sent this to me today and I thought it was Perfect!!! I Love You!!! Auntie Angie
Post a Comment