I'm amazed at how I can't cook, but can get a stain out of almost anything. Why!? Last nights London broil was interesting. I ate carrots, wild rice, and fresh green beans instead. Max choked the dry beef down and said it was almost fit for human consumption. I've got me a good man. Boy I got a laundry list of todo's today. One thing I do well is get stains out of kids clothes...you know since dirt is Bear's favorite color. I gotta think about tonight's dinner since it's a good night to try something new. I have a back up. Chick-Fil-a. Tonight is kids eat free night. Need to research a few things for this upcoming year and find my keys....yeah the ones that have been missing for about 2 months now.
Off to turn up music and get motivated. I think I can have everything but locating my keys done in about 2 hours given I don't have to put my black and white t-shirt on throw myself down to count to three.
No comments:
Post a Comment