
...and he did!
My kids love singing. We sing songs to memorize the way the kids spell their name, the days of the week, the months of the year....and just the normal old school songs. While driving home from the Virginia Air and Space Museum Kalee was serenading us with these lyrics.
"I'm a little tea pot short and stout,
here is my handle and here is my spout
when I get all screwed up hear me shout...."
This was about the time I looked at my Mom and we all bursted into laughter. How? Wow! Surely this lil angel didn't get that from me...

I was looking at Kalee's globe. The one I stood behind a rope waiting to jog into the NEX because the NEX merchandise buyers in Yokosuka only ordered about 12 of them...I had to get one to show her where her family was in the world compared to her. We learned that Earth has different continents, Countries, Oceans, and about the Prime Meridian, Tropics, and... Equator... that I just discovered is....in the trash? I guess they didn't want Daddy to go on the other side of it??? Or possibly they decided to live on it because it's warm, beautiful, and grows lots of bananas? Now what am I going to do with a globe that's missing part of Africa? Paint it orange, draw a few lines on it and call it a basketball? Not a bad idea...It wont bounce off his sister's head like the hard one.
Here are some random pictures from the past 2 days for your enjoyment.... 
The next pilot....
Don't worry sis I'll direct your aircraft...

No Bear...if you push that button you'll make the space shuttle fly out the roof....

Man, if I didn't mow they would have had to really hunt...
Mom not letting me eat all this Easter candy is making my hair stand up....
Yup, I hid an egg for my Sister too. It's large and not where the kids could reach. She's trying to read the kanji on the yummy Japanese drink.
Hey Mom, while your down there why don't you pluck those weeds...funny enough we did...on Easter...HE IS RISEN!!!!!
2 comments:
I LOVE the Tigger stockings! I miss you guys way out here! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
love the pics
Post a Comment