Saturday, November 21, 2009

Broken Stove

My oven and stove are broke! Good thing I had an electric frying pan to make chili for dinner. Replaced cornbread with rice because of the oven and um....that was an interesting combo. I have to get creative with my meal menu and adapt to (grill on non-rainy days) crock pot/electric frying pan cooking. Max ordered the part needed and paid bank for fast shipping but it's not due to arrive until Tuesday. That is perfect! Just in time for me to be thankful for a cooked turkey!

I have found all that I lost as a result of chemo....well, except my brain cells. My weight increased with my appetite and lots of hairs came back...yes plural... you should see my arms and sideburns. My lungs were weak, but since I held my breath and dove into cardio, I feel a huge difference already. By the way, since leaving the "Golden State" I have had no problems with asthma. Amazing! You CAN trust air that you don't see! :) I got my butt whoopedtook a step class on Thursday and walked out feeling like Jello on a sugar high. It's amazing how one day I couldn't make it up the stairs...but now I'm craving cardio again thanks to my God!

So to be honest, I feel like....um, well...a masculine female without muscles. O.o I'm a flip flop, jeans and a t-shirt kind of person but I feel like I need to wear pink, add a scarf, hoops, and heels to look like a lady.

...Or maybe I just need to lift and inflate the girls!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I have missed you!!! :)