I was cleaning the window jams and frames singing along to Wizard of Oz and realized it was too quiet. It wasn't Kalee I was worried about, it was the Bear. As I walked into the kitchen to change out my water bucket I glanced up to find him wearing pink. Fuscha Pink! Wearing it all over his hands and face. As I wiped him down I discovered he was eating a stamp. For their birthday parties I put these cute stamps in the goodie bags. Why I did not throw them away when it was over and they weren't looking, I have no clue. Maybe I should wait a few days before I make a trip to Lowe's for more paint. I can only imagine the looks I will get bringing my boy wearing camo clothes and pink skin into public. Sheesh. If I had him first, he'd be an only.
...and to those that know how I managed to crash my laptop so bad it wouldn't even turn on...it works now that I charged it. Whoops, minor details huh?
2 comments:
How fun :) LOL!!!!!
So, the ol' Great-Grampa Zizzo slam, tap or hammer it didn't work. LOL To think all it took was charging it up...how funny!
As for the pink...heck, you had Joey in pink...I guess just not the stamp ink. LOL
Post a Comment