I'm still kickin' around here. I woke up tired. In fact I didn't even roll out of bed until about 10:30 this morning... kinda felt good to not do anything. My stomach wasn't yelling at me to feed it which for me is not normal, but I forced some Cream of Wheat down. I think my taste buds are going. I could smell the brown sugar and saw how much syrup I put in it but couldn't taste it. I went in for the shot to increase my white blood cell count this afternoon. Not so bad...yet. Doc warned me that I would need pain relievers because it would make my bones ache (because it works in the marrow) and it was best to just sleep it off.
I learned I should avoid fresh produce (because my body doesn't have what it takes to fight infection) and use an electric razor (once again because of some kind of infection). Humm. Should I invest in a razor if I'm going to loose my hair soon? Nah. I'm too cheap. Not to mention I'm a chemo patient now. I should love every piece of hair on my body while I can! Wouldn't Max just love it if I could make a pony tail with my leg hair?
Today some of our great friends from Japan came over. It was wonderful to see them. They just left with instructions for me to get to bed...and I'm here updating you peeps. ;)
Off to bed now. Curious as to what tomorrow brings. :)
4 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwww I Love ya!!! Make sure ya get lots and lots of sleep....Your body naturally Heals itself while you are sleeping....Let it heal....
I Love you and Im Proud of you for being a Trooper and sleepin in...
Hugzzzzzzzzzz
Auntie Angie
I love you Averi Im so glad to hear you are doing good .. get lots of rest my son will takecare of everything so dont you even try too !!!! lol love ya talk to you later ,your momma-in-law
I am so glad to hear all is going well withy ou!! You are so amazing and so strong!!
Its crazy to think of how you have to change your life so much for what you are fighting against now! You are so awesome and I am so grateful to know you and to be able to through the blog world go through this whole expierence with you! The updates are amazing and you will be able to look back on it soon and say that was then , and I am cancer free now;) I love you sooo much:)
Post a Comment